You create vouchers. We do the rest.
Gain loyal customers & additional revenue
✓ Setup in minutes, no coding
✓ Simple & fully automated platform
✓ Comprehensive voucher ecosystem
✓ Encourages repeat purchases
✓ We do the marketing
✓ No fees or commission
Easily create voucher campaigns, monitor voucher sales, track their redemptions & more. No tricky setup, full integration in minutes. We do the heavy-lifting for you.
Vouchers are increasingly important
More and more UK consumers are buying vouchers (also known as “gift cards”), with nearly 30% of purchasers citing the desire to support businesses as a key motivation (UK GCVA 2022).
Get setup in minutes
Businesses currently using Steppr
We are increasing the number of integrations we support. If you have the capability to connect with us via a custom integration and would like details, please get in touch. More detailed FAQ information is available once you create an account.
How does it all work?
Simple & encourages loyalty
- Create voucher campaigns: Enter the parameters you want.
- We showcase them: To customers on our iOS & Android apps.
- Customers buy vouchers: Payments go directly to you, not us.
- Vouchers immediately delivered: Customers redeem by entering a code on your website checkout (Steppr automates this).
Monitor and manage everything – from sales and redemptions (we term this “end-to-end”) to refunds and cancellations (if necessary) – from your Steppr account. Get started
What is a voucher campaign?
You make them, customers browse them
A voucher campaign is a set of vouchers you would like to offer customers to buy. You can experiment with multiple concurrent campaigns. Each campaign requires the following parameters:
- Face values: Voucher values you wish to sell, e.g. £15, £20, £25.
- Loyalty steps: Sequential discount levels that you are offering the vouchers to be bought at, e.g. 10%, 20%, 30%. These are customer incentives that encourage repeat purchases. You choose the values that suit your business.
- Campaign value: The total value of vouchers you wish to make available to be sold (can think of as a “maximum” or a “cap”), e.g. £10,000. Once this amount has been sold at each loyalty step, the campaign ends. Please note, an individual voucher is only created once a customer buys it.
- Dates: Start date and expiry timeframe.
For more information, please see our FAQs. More detailed help is available once you create an account.
Apps launching soon
Our apps will be publicly available once we have a number of businesses setup. You can pre-order on iOS here. Create your business account now to be ready and visible for the launch.
© 2023 Steppr Limited. Registered in England & Wales, company number: 14433954. 128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.